What we believe...
• We believe the Bible is God-inspired and that God is Triune: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Becoming A Christian
• We believe that man was created in the image of God, but that by voluntary disobedience he fell from perfection. We were sinners and Christ died for us, signing the pardon of all who believe on Him. We have no righteousness and must come to God pleading the righteousness of Christ and upon sincere repentance, and a whole-hearted acceptance of Christ, we are justified before God. The change which takes place in the heart and life at conversion is a very real one (2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 2:20).
• We believe that divine healing is the power of Christ to heal the physically sick in answer to the prayer of faith. The Holy Spirit has gifts to bestow upon the Christian; and that we should show spiritual fruit as evidence of a Spirit-filled life. The Baptism with the Holy Spirit is to endue the believer with power; and that His incoming is after the same manner as in Bible days
• We believe that baptism by immersion is an outward sign of an inward work and that in the commemoration of the Lord’s Supper by the symbolic use of the bread and juice of the vine.
• We believe that the method ordained of God for the support and spread of His cause is by giving of tithes and free-will offerings.
We believe that soul winning is the most important responsibility of the Church and it is our sacred duty to identify ourselves with the visible Body of Christ.
• We believe that it is the will of God that we be sanctified daily, growing constantly in the faith and that the experience and daily walk of the believer should never lead him into extremes of fanaticism. It is the will of God that we walk in the Spirit daily
• We believe that rulers should be upheld at all times except in things opposed to the will of God (Romans13:1-5).
• We believe that the second coming of Christ is personal and imminent and that all shall stand some day before the judgement seat of God, and there receive eternal life or death. We believe heaven is the glorious eternal home of born-again believers