Are you involved? It takes many volunteers to make a weekend happen. Interested in helping us out, sign up here for more information.
Saturday Evenings: 6:00pm
Sunday Mornings: 9:30am & 11:00am
KidzLand is our Sunday morning time together with an environment created especially for your infant through preschool-aged child. We believe in a hands-on approach to learning with preschool children. So, you can plan on a lot of jumping, singing, and laughter each week. After service, be on the lookout for fun crafts, a monthly Bible verse and resources for parents, which are sent home each week. KidzLand is available during the Saturday night and 9:30a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Sunday services.
There are three basic truths that we want every preschooler in KidzLand to know before they graduate to Studio K.
The Three Basic Truths are:
1. God LOVES me.
2. God MADE me.
3. Jesus wants to be my FRIEND forever.
Sunday Morning at a Glance for Elementary kids
Studio K takes place during the Saturday night and 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. Sunday services. Here’s what a typical Sunday looks like at Studio K.
1. Plug In (10 minutes) – Studio K kids and parents are greeted and checked in at their individual rooms by their classroom leader. Kids then hang out with their peers and Small Group Leader, participating in a fun activity that introduces and leads into the morning’s message and Bottom Line.
2. Large Group (30 minutes) – Studio K kids and leaders travel to the Children’s ministry building where they participate in a time of praise and worship, and hear a presentation of the Bible message by that morning’s Storyteller.
3. Small Group (25 minutes) – During this time, the Small Group Leader builds a relationship with the kids through discussion, activities, and prayer. Each activity is planned around the Bottom Line for that particular week and is designed to help kids grasp the message so they can apply what they learn to their everyday lives.
There are three basic truths that we want every child to know before they graduate to Middle School.
• WISDOM: “I need to make the wise choice.”
• FAITH: “I can trust God no matter what.”
• FRIENDSHIP: “I should treat others the way I want to be treated.