- We believe the Bible to be the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is only one God eternally existent in three persons. Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, and His miracles. We believe in His atoning death through His shed blood on the cross; His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation of the lost requires regeneration by the Holy Spirit, and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into right relationship with the Father.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life; we further believe that His power and gifts are available to believers today.
- We believe that the second coming of Jesus Christ is personal and imminent.
- We believe that Heaven is the glorious and eternal home of born-again believers.
- We believe it is the duty and privilege of all believers to participate in the Great Commission call of Jesus Christ to go and make disciples of all nations.